What, you’re seriously reading? I thought the title said it all.
Haha, just kidding. Keep reading.
So I had 2 months (and more) of vacations, and plenty of free time. Life was absolute bliss. No studies, no homework, no nothing. (Yes, I am aware that is a double negative. Your response has been noted; thank you.) I could wake up late, and wake up late I did. I could quiz all day long, and quiz all day long I did. I could stay up all night if I wanted to, and stay up all night I did. I could sleep all day long if I wanted to, and sleep all day long I did. I could even write all day if I wanted to. So why didn’t I?
Read the title. You nailed it. +10.
So now you must be wondering — what, she couldn’t stay away longer? And, more to the point — why is she bothering to write now?
I’ll tell you.
It’s because —
- School has opened, and therefore
- I’m a 11th-grader (yo), and
- We have had classes for nearly a month now, which means
- Our unit tests are coming up next week, so
- I have to study, and do my homework, thus
- My brain decided it would be a good time to write a post.
- Go figure.
Hopefully my brain decides to write more posts here in good time. Peace out for now.